ANTIGONA: need help deciding

StefaniJoy

Aug 15, 2015
Hi,
I want to buy a small Antigona and I'm deciding between 2 bags. I love black but just bought a black Celine so I'm trying to add some color into the mix.

1. Shiny glazed leather in Dark Beige
2. Sugar leather in Deep Blue

This will be a fun weekend bag that I would wear with jeans. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! [emoji164][emoji164][emoji164]

I just bought a small recently - I was debating between light beige and mineral blue.

I ended up keeping the mineral blue because I am not good at babying bags so darker color seemed a better choice + I've heard denim color can go on light colored bags. So if you plan to use the bag mostly on weekends with jeans, maybe go for the darker color?

I wish such bags would be sold at our tj maxx. [emoji16] we get only things from 20 years ago like versace. Haha. May i ask the prices of those two cuties?

Hi
So the mini I didn't find myself it was a regular priced one. But I did see someone report they saw it in their tjmaxx and it was $1299 [emoji15]
My small ant was $1699 but for $1299 I probably would have kept mini. But the mini in the pic was full retail price in nyc $1750 plus tax [emoji22]

Hi all

I'm also having dillema of choosing between these 2 colors.
Can someone kindly vote? I like both colors soo much.
Usually I am not into PINKY bags, but this one looks soo cute and hard to resist.
But am afraid I'll get bored easily with the pink one. And does someone know the color code name of this PINK? Is it OLD PINK?
A3603F95-DCC9-41BD-8BFD-4DEE7CBAC8CC.jpg
B98EB6DE-A84F-4526-B712-1DA4A8B5567B.jpg

53ED8399-57A9-49C9-9EB2-8AFAE777D450.jpg

In the other hands the Taupe one will goes with everything. It's the perfect "carry-all" for running errands, city shopping, etc. But someone say the color will be looking dull and dated after several usages. Is it true?
And it doesn't go so well with most black-outfits. Is it true also?

Looking for your inputs and please share your thoughts, votes here. Thank you.

Last edited: