Antigona Large Shopper Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have this tote? If so, how do you like it..any opinions on it? I'm thinking of getting it in black. :smile:thanks

2. I have two totes in medium size and love them. I do like the grained version better but it costs more,too.

3. I have a coated canvas of this tote and I LOVE IT!!! Since mine is coated canvas w/ black leather trims I don't worry to much about it when I get caught in the rain I can just easily wipe the water off. Its great for work or if I need a bag that can hold half of my room :biggrin: its really spacious. I got complimented all the time I use it. I say its on my top 3 fav bags at the moment at least hahaha

4. Can it be carried on the shoulder? Thanks

5. Absolutely! I only wear it over my shoulder, being a new mum with a toddler. It has no pockets though, instead, it comes with a lovely pouch in a generous size. I'm very happy with the tote. The medium is comparable with the LV Neverful MM.

Verdict: Highly recommended!

6. I really like that pouch too, Bagaholic1007!

I haven't bought one, but I need a good size shopper tote.
    I am between this one and a Celine Cabas.
    Decisions, decisions.
    It helps to know that you use it in the way that I will be using it since I have a toddler, too.

7. I have a vertical Celine Cabas which I think is quite chic. However, my husband infinitely likes my Antigona tote more since the leather is thicker and the handle, roomier. The Celine Cabas is paper thin. I like both, but the Antigona tote truly is more functional.

Buy both! :smile: Keep us posted, k?

8. I have the Large Antigona Tote in Madonna Print and i love it to bits. Its roomy, comfortable and very stylish and edgy. One of my top 3 faves out of my collection and i get loads of compliments and stares with the bag lol. I love it!

9. It's a great bag! I have it in beige/red handles and I love it. It has taken more of a beating than I had hoped because I travel with it frequently and put my laptop, a DSL camera, an iPad and other stuff in it all at once. I would say over time it's held up pretty well (have had it for about a year). I put thick lotion on it every so often to keep the leather supple and to clean it. I love this bag! I got it on sale at FarFetch during the summer. It might go on sale again but who knows.