Antigona color

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Black or silver antigona

1. Black

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Silver

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. 27F062CD-E686-44DF-85F5-75F839F1CA6D.jpeg CB00C120-0736-4E56-AA1A-23B68EF4A6E6.jpeg
    I recently bought a small silver antigona for $1372. I love the bag. The style and size is perfect. It’s also a great neutral. I’m always looking at bags online and saw the black is now on sale. It’s about $300 more. Should I sell my silver and buy the black as an everyday or keep the silver?

2. If u dont own a simple black structured bag of this sz, then yes.

3. I don’t. I’m rebuilding,doing my collection back up

4. Aren't you going to take a big loss on that silver bag if you resell it now?
    I would keep the silver one and either buy the same bag in black or wait for another black bag I like (whatever brand) to catch my eye. There is no rush. As you mentioned, the silver is somewhat of a neutral.

SweetDaisy05 likes this.
  5. In that case, the black one is a great workhorse. Good luck with either color...or both.

diva7633 likes this.
  6. I’m not sure. I got the silver for about $1300. Not sure what a quote would be.

Yes I dress pretty neutral and I think the silver goes with everything. I’ll just have to save up again. I wasn’t even considering until I saw black on sale. The black price has went up a feel hundred since then.

7. I‘d get the black and sell the silver. I don‘t see silver as a neutral colour, it‘s very loud to me

8. Missed that part...if you sell at a loss, then I'd say keep it. I bought a silver bag earlier in the year and I love it.

9. I can only assume I would? It was $1300. Still excellent condition

10. Guess it doesnt hurt to try listing it, but you'd be competing against holiday sales and u wont be able to use it to keep it as new as possible. Don't worry abt the black available for 300 more. They'll always have a few sales here n there on black ants.

diva7633 likes this.
  11. The silver is a beautiful neutral color and not very common so I say keep it. You will always find more sales.