Antigona and Speedy 30 size comparison

Banana015

Mar 10, 2018
I am looking to purchase the Antigona online and choosing between the Small and Medium is difficult. I own a LV Speedy 30 and l would like something similar in size. I don’t mind it a little bigger, but don’t want anything huge. I’m only 5’1, so things may look bigger on me anyway.
Does anyone have a Speedy 30 and a small or medium Antigona that can give me a size comparison? Pictures would be super helpful.

The smalll Antigona (structured) is closest to the Speedy 30 in size. Since it's bulky, the medium would be big especially for your frame.
That’s what I figured. I’ve seen so many photos of girls holding the medium, and it looks good on them. I worry it’ll look humongous on me.

Check out these videos on YT:

Thank you! I had actually seen those videos and they do make the SB30 look super close in size to the small Antigona. I just can’t find any comparisons to the medium Antigona to get a comparison that way too.
In all honesty, I had initially gone into LV with the intention to buy the SB25 and when she showed me the 30, I thought it was too big....now I can’t imagine it being any smaller. So that’s not helping my difficult

Go with small. The med will be too big on your frame, esp since that's not your jam.

Thank you! I definitely think I’m leaning toward the small.