Anticipation setting in...

cadillactaste

Aug 3, 2007
Well...Tomorrow by NOON...So the FedEx site states...I'll have my Bleecker Leather Small Flap! (Hopefully the right color this time) But I can't see them making the same mistake twice on the same order.

Even with the hassle...And I had thought it took the pleasure from the purchase. I sit here in anticipation of my bag arriving! :graucho: Even with the hassle...Bottom line is...I'll have it in hand tomorrow...And I can't WAIT!!!

Well...Tomorrow by NOON...So the FedEx site states...I'll have my Bleecker Leather Small Flap! (Hopefully the right color this time) But I can't see them making the same mistake twice on the same order.

Even with the hassle...And I had thought it took the pleasure from the purchase. I sit here in anticipation of my bag arriving! :graucho: Even with the hassle...Bottom line is...I'll have it in hand tomorrow...And I can't WAIT!!!

I can't wait to see the pics!!!! :yes:
Carley

Oh I know how you feel! I'm not the patient type! Love your dogs they are so cute! We're looking into getting an english bulldog. My husband has always wanted one.

Well thank you on the compliment of my bullies...:flowers:...They make wonderful pets! We've been owned by bullies over 17 yrs. A great site packed for of information is bulldogdomain.com. If your seriously interested in bulldogs. You will find tons of information there. If you have any questions on bulldogs also feel free to PM me and I'll try my best to answer them.

thats great. Congrat's on the upcoming arrival.
Like you my bag is finally out of customs and I'm hoping its going to be here tomorrow as well.