Anticipation is...

Hm, I've gotten a lot of strange responses on this reveal. Do you mean your Chanels DON'T talk to you guys? :shrugs:

How odd! Don't know that I'd be paying this much for a bag that doesn't even TALK... :shrugs: (haha, I just like the coordinated shrugging)

Thanks, though, Ms. Margie Grey indeed is lovely, love love love her and her chillout casual vibe (her hugeness reminds me of my school bookbag). My almost-5 year old, however, declared that she "doesn't like it so much" because it is (apparently) the EXACT same color as a Singapore sky when it is about to RAIN and RUIN HER SWIMMING AFTERNOON. So she thinks I need to put it BACK IN THE BOX and send it back to Nemo Murkus.

"But can you get one in PINK, Mama?"

Why, yes, my love. As a matter of fact, I can. Pink. And shiny. From 11C - Cruise 2011."

"Cruise? Is that on the water? Maybe it'll have MERMAIDS on it!"

Uuuuuuhhhhh....? Help me out here, ladies. Anyone got a really really REALLY magical SA?

"No honey, no mermaids this cruise season. Only seahorses in their sparkly, glittery glory."

Now there'a a thought for ya :graucho:;)!

LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

Family pic (aka the peanut gallery):

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here's Miss Grey after her first day out and about in the hot tropical sun (furniture shopping with me in Dempsey):

attachment.php

And a pic of her single-flappishness:

attachment.php

Thanks for those who said they enjoyed my reveal! It was fun, but now I gotta get back to work...!

Attachments

• missgrey1.jpg
    missgrey1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 108
  • missgrey2.jpg
    missgrey2.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 120
Just an update on total cost, since I received the FedEx bill for the GST on Friday (for all the tPFers thinking of ordering from the US and shipping to Singapore):

$3700 USD for the bag +
$50 USD for the shipping (normally $75 but I used a perks card for it)+
$271 USD for GST (354.90 SGD)
So, comes to total of

$4021 USD or $5261 SGD

Still some savings over the local boutique price...

Just an update on total cost, since I received the FedEx bill for the GST on Friday (for all the tPFers thinking of ordering from the US and shipping to Singapore):

$3700 USD for the bag +
$50 USD for the shipping (normally $75 but I used a perks card for it)+
$271 USD for GST (354.90 SGD)
So, comes to total of

$4021 USD or $5261 SGD

Still some savings over the local boutique price...

:tup::tup: