Anticipation! Ack, how do you guys stand it?!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I usually don't order from elux or eBay, so I usually don't have to wait for my bags!

But tomorrow I have a bag arriving from from Fed Ex...it is suppose to be here by 10:30!!! I hope it is on time....I am going crazy! :rolleyes:

2. I hate waiting, too! What are you waiting for?

3. Lol! I'm the same way. I usually look through elux or search the forums for pics of the bag I am waiting for to tie me over until arrives. lol. :P What bag did you order?:graucho:

4. Yes, I hate waiting for deliveries- have one coming this week from ELux- taking advantage of the no sales tax and free shipping Yeah!!!.
    Damier Parioli is on its way..Twinkle what are you getting?

5. I totally know how you feel. I'm waiting for my bag from lets-trade. With the holiday I'm not sure when I'll get it. Can't wait to see what you get!

6. I am really bad with that waiting thing. If I order from Elux, or 866-vuitton, I always order overnight shipping cause overnight is about all I can wait for it to get here!

I know that's bad, but I always figure, ahh, what's 30 more bucks?

Part of the addiction I guess!

7. Lol..I've been waiting since I first saw the video of the F/W show for the Miroir bags to come out. It's getting annoying now haha.

8. I hate waiting as well that's why every time I buy off eBay, I pay the seller a little more for an overnight FedEx!:graucho:

9. I ALWAYS pay to get anything I order delivered ASAP bc I am SO impatient! I know this about myself, I accept it, and I will pay the extra money to get things as quickly as possible! I can't help it. Sometimes I cringe at the extra cost for next day delivery, but I know I can't handle the wait, so I pay it.:shame:

10. I always pay more to get it delivered faster. It's soooo exciting watching for the fed-ex guy on THE day!!!! And then you get to open the package. . .ooohhhhhh!!!!

11. I hate waiting too, but I love shopping online. Can't wait to see pics of what you are waiting for!

12. After I've spent all that money on the bag, I figure I just pay the extra dollars on the overnight shipping.

13. We saw those bags in MAY; that was so long ago. Be strong Rebecca, we are nearing the home stretch!

14. i found waiting the hardest part too. i have only purchased at the store before so when i bought my first bag from let-trade, the wait was KILLING me. but somehow it made it also more exciting (in a slowly torturous way)

:P

15. LOL! Yeah...I can't wait for my packages too...I'm always peering out of the windows, pacing up and down and my kids can't stand it when I do that...I jump everytime I *think* I hear a vehicle drawing up...I usually pay a little more for express shipping too...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice