Anti-Superbowl thread...Anyone??

My husband will have it on...he is a FAN of football. I will watch the entertainment at half time and cater to his snack needs, and make sure his beer is full. This is the first year we have not had a party in a few years so Im happy to be home on our own. I will be on the phone with Selena, drinking good wine!!!

My husband will have it on...he is a FAN of football. I will watch the entertainment at half time and cater to his snack needs, and make sure his beer is full. This is the first year we have not had a party in a few years so Im happy to be home on our own. I will be on the phone with Selena, drinking good wine!!!

I am picking out a nice bottle of Wine Jamie!! Looking forward to chattin! :smile:

Dave went to get wings, any excuse to eat right? LOL

Wow, I should have gone to Target ... but instead I am chilling at home, putzing around, having a grand ol' time. Might do some art and crafts stuff. Hubby was supposed to go to a friends ... but then he came back because the friend and his partner were having a tiff! He was pretty bummed out. Now he's napping while the Super Bowl is on in the other room.

I normally watch the Super Bowl (we had a party last year and went to a party the year before), but I just don't really like either of the teams this year.

I'll flip every once in a while to see the score, but I'd rather play on tpf!

yea I'm passing on the superbowl too. I never cared for the game and I just find it annoying - I hate how, for example, theres 2 minutes on the clock but it takes half an hour to actually get through those 2 minutes!!

I watched the Puppy Bowl while I was working out on my elliptical - my two labs napped with their backs to the TV!! :confused1: - I guess my dogs were not interested in the puppies - I was loving that chocolate lab and the water bowl - :roflmfao: - puppies are the best mood stabilizer! :love:

OMG I hate the stuper bowl. I sent my husband to his friends house with food. Ina little bit I'm goign to go food shopping and then I'm going to enjoy the remaining time on the computer relaxing and shopping.