Anti- Panti

heavensent

Shop-a-holic
Sep 20, 2005
yhst-40726116414759_1872_9990396

The coolest PANTY money can buy is the Anti-Panti!
No more worries about that pesky thong sticking our of your low slung jeans, and no more lines of ANY kind - we call it Freedom, Baby!

The Anti-Panti works like this:

Find your favorite low-slung pants
Grab one Anti-Panti and peel off backing
Find the perfect "spot" and stick
Have an enjoyable (comfy!) Anti-Panti day
4" Disks from soft cotton flannel
Made U.S.A.

P.S. What a unique girly girl gift for your friends, too!

ANTI-PANTI$10.00

kinda cute would u use them ???

heavensent said:
yhst-40726116414759_1872_9990396

The coolest PANTY money can buy is the Anti-Panti!
No more worries about that pesky thong sticking our of your low slung jeans, and no more lines of ANY kind - we call it Freedom, Baby!

The Anti-Panti works like this:

Find your favorite low-slung pants
Grab one Anti-Panti and peel off backing
Find the perfect "spot" and stick
Have an enjoyable (comfy!) Anti-Panti day
4" Disks from soft cotton flannel
Made U.S.A.

P.S. What a unique girly girl gift for your friends, too!

ANTI-PANTI$10.00

kinda cute would u use them ???
So, let me get this straight - you stick a patch on each butt cheek and go on your way??

This is cracking me up!!-No punn intended!
I think you use it like a menstrual pad but just stick it on your pants?...GrRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

star3777 said:
This is cracking me up!!-No punn intended!
I think you use it like a menstrual pad but just stick it on your pants?...GrRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

HAhahHAHA! LMAO!!! i have no idea, this one is mind boggling. because really, it's not so much you have to cover your butt cheeks, but there are other things to cover as well. so do you wear a thong/vstring/ AND those butt pads? :huh:

i mean victoria secret has these really neat things called super low rise v strings!!!

I love how Heavensent does this 'hit-and-run's. She posts something provocative, we all go back and forth about it and she's just watch from the sidelines (I guess) and giggling!

lol..........am here

I like to find different things :smile:
people all way s say to me leave it to heaven to find sumthing like this lmao

but as for what this is -
you use these if u dont wear undies or if u dont like thongs or low rise . this is an alternative . Use it like a pantyliner instead u stick it on your jeans/pants crotch area . And whoala no panty lines or undies peaking out :smile: