Anti-chic, sister snappy, pleasure chest....strap drop

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. does anyone know how the strap drop on these bags is? I like the looks of them but hate when a can't wear a bag on my shoulder

Im also wondering if there is an issue of stuff falling out of the anti-chic when you open it since the cuts on the sides look so low

thanks!

2. I think Sister Snappy gives the impression of being a shoulder bag but when I look again I truly wonder if it would be a comfy shoulder bag.

3. Im thinking pleasure chest may be the only one that can really be worn comfortably. The other 2 seem like it may be a snug fit

4. Where ya shoppin' these 3 bags? :graucho:

5. Hmmmmmmm I think I inquired about sister snappy earlier in fall and was told it would be a handheld bag unless you were tiny? I forget though :Push:

6. I think the Anti-Chic had a 7 in drop which was not long enough for me. I like a bit more room.

7. yeah, i talked to alexandra on the phone at MHB (placed my order with her for my first tano, the shopper!) and asked if she'd seen that bag, the anti-chic, and about the strap drop-- she said it was pretty short like what marnay said, and may be a bit uncomfortable to use as a shoulder bag...even though it looks slouchy, roomy, and boho-cute

8. What about pleasure chest? I was looking at this bag. Anyone know if it is a good comfortable shoulder bag?

9. i just received the purple sister snappy tonight, actually! very cute bag. i haven't worn it yet, but i will tomorrow. i just measured the drop and depending on how much it's slouching, it's 8+ inches. it fits on my shoulder just fine w/o my winter coat and though i haven't tried it on w/ it (i have a puffy coat), i'm thinking it should work. i'm your average-sized 5'5" person. the handles are rounded, but not overly stiff. the bag holds a lot and the purple is TDF so i'm definitely keeping her, but if you like more of a drop i would consider something else.

10. ^^ Congrats, take some pics I want to see it!!!! :nuts:

11. #11 Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
    hi! alright, we moved into this house a few months ago and let me just say, i am seeing that we need a few tall mirrors! never fear, we're redoing the bedrooms. needless to say the modeling pic was tough, but i did it!!!

i love this bag! i was at the dentist this morning and the hygienist and the receptionist both love the bag. "that purple is amazing!" and this bag holds a ton. definitely worth it! i didn't have a bit of trouble fitting her over my puffy coat. the rounded handles make it easy to slide on my shoulder.

Attached Files:

12. ^^^^WOW Beautiful bag! :drool: Congrats

13. Just saw your pics. That bag looks beautiful on you!

14. Jenn, that bag is amazing! It is one that I always wanted but it was kind of hard to find. Congratulations!

15. I love it! too bad I cant find any online lol. That color is awesome...I think I like amethyst better than grape