Anthrocite paddy or better color choice?

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
If you had your choice of any available paddy color what would it be. Im thinking of exchanging my anthrocite for :suspiciou ????? IF you would post a pics. that would be cool;)

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
United States
Metallic or non-metallic? If yours is non, I would keep it! The color will be very flexible! Of course, the whiskey seems hugely popular right now, and the tan is always beautiful. I still love the jeans moyen light blue, too!

Attachments

jehaga

O.G.
Feb 22, 2006
I love my whiskey! Not having luck with posting pictures, but NM has a whiskey and a tan online right now.

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
ETenebris said:
Metallic or non-metallic? If yours is non, I would keep it! The color will be very flexible! Of course, the whiskey seems hugely popular right now, and the tan is always beautiful. I still love the jeans moyen light blue, too!
Mine is non-metallic. Yours is really pretty:love:

Serenity Now

Insanity later
Feb 6, 2006
Oh ranskimmie, are u having 2nd thoughts about your paddy? I think the colour is really lovely. But was there another colour that you yourself are gravitating towards?

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
I am loving the mousse - and would highly reccommend it - then you would have a paddy with silver hardware too.