Anthracite Work or Part time?

Try to look at the styles for real. The Work to me has better proportions, like a big City. The PT just seems squashed and cut off, but there are heaps of PT fans out there too. You won't really know until you hold one.

I'm 5'10 too and just purchased a RGGH anthra work. I owned giant PTs before but fell out of love with them. I agree that City and Work have better proportion than the part time. Giant work also weighs slightly less than the giant part time (possibly due to the additional shoulder strap for PT).

another 5' 10 er here, have been enjoying my GRGH bleu lav work for acouple of mos now,, its the perfect size for me,,, and recently had the oppurtunity to snag a tomato part time,,, ive been dying for a red bal for so long,, but im wondering how im going to like it?? is it kinda satchel like?

Hi, this is my first ever post!! I have got to say, I really researched everyone's posts and pics before going for my Anthra Work RGGH!!! The colour is really amazing and lifts any colour you wear with it. I now own a blck First RH and my new Work... Owned a black RGGH Hardware City but I returned it... Regret it now :sad: Think I will get a Giant 12 City next..
Thank you for your honest and informative posts!!!

The part time is not small at all. Everyone has their preference. I love the part time, perfect size for me. I love large bags and like the slouch of the bag. I love the work for a work bag but was too big for everyday use for me. The city seems to be the most popular but I need a bigger bag. I think you can't go wrong with any Bal as long as it works for your needs.