Anthracite Paddy with Silver Hardware?

hi there - no sorry it is not black, it is just dark with no flash (cell phone pic) it is actually a new Anthracite or as I like to call it gunmetal paddy with nikel hardware.
sorry to bust your bubble lol...you can get it at BergdorfGoodman right now I believe...and surprisingly it is a comfy bag to carry - much more so than my speedy LV which occassionally leaves bruises on my inner arm :sad:

ggk84 said:
Thanks for responding! The pics are beautiful! I meant to specify non-metallic anthracite. The pics look like the metallic to me. How about the non-metallic with silver hardware? Does it exist? Thanks again!

ooooo oops - sorry I totally overlooked that detail lol - mine is indeed metallic.

monablu said:
hi there - no sorry it is not black, it is just dark with no flash (cell phone pic) it is actually a new Anthracite or as I like to call it gunmetal paddy with nikel hardware.
sorry to bust your bubble lol...you can get it at BergdorfGoodman right now I believe...and surprisingly it is a comfy bag to carry - much more so than my speedy LV which occassionally leaves bruises on my inner arm :sad:

Thanks Monablu for the clarification - I had the anthracite paddy with silver, I too called it gunmetal. I sold it a month or so ago.

Loganz said:
Thanks Monablu for the clarification - I had the anthracite paddy with silver, I too called it gunmetal. I sold it a month or so ago.

I'm thinking of selling mine too actually after my event that I need to wear it to - my wardrobe doesnt really accomodate for a gunmetal gray handbag but I do need it for this one particular weekend to match my even darker silk suit which is going to look SO cute!

anyway, I might sell it to afriend but if she doesnt want it I will def. post here in the pf before i go to ghetto ebay!