Anthracite or Noir Mahina?

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Hi Everyone,
Well, it's official. I've been been bitten by the Mahina bug!
I LOVE this bag. I tried on anthracite and noir (large) and I thought they actually both looked great. I'd love to hear more opinions on which color everyone prefers for this incredible style! Please feel free to chime in your favorite mahina color even if it's not either one I mentioned. I love reading about the mahina. lol

Thanks in advance.:smile:

Thanks Ladies. Funny you vote for anthracite. My daughter and the SA at the LV boutique thought that color looked incredible with my complexion.

I think I know what my next handbag purchase will be when I"m ready to take the plunge.

It's fun chatting about it here until then.:smile:

Funny because this is my colour choice for my "future" Mahina L at the moment. Our boutique has anthracite and Noir and I'm torn because I have both black and anthracite bags. The perforations are more prominent on the anthracite because it's lighter and that is a plus for me. I want every detail of the Mahina to shine as much as possible so I think the colour is important.

BTW, I've read that by January, Navy and Mustard Mahina will be released so you could also wait til then. The navy sounds awesome....

I have a Noir and I LOVE it. It's my favorite black bag, but if your in love with the Anthracite color, go for that one. I do believe it's harder to find a perfect grey color than a black bag.

Hm... it looks like the preference is fairly equal here. And I have to say I can see why. They are BOTH gorgeous colors so how is one supposed to choose?

Ladies, I can't get a large mahina out of my head tonight. Oh brother. I"m in trouble. I had to fall in love with a Mahina. lol

Hm... it looks like the preference is fairly equal here. And I have to say I can see why. They are BOTH gorgeous colors so how is one supposed to choose?

Ladies, I can't get a large mahina out of my head tonight. Oh brother. I"m in trouble. I had to fall in love with a Mahina. lol

I know what you mean! LOL I feel the same way!

lol, Great, we're in this one together then.;)
I"m glad I started this thread to find a few mahina buddies to share the love. And I still can't get over how CHIC the bag looked when I tried it on over the weekend. This is one very special bag ladies!