Anthracite Glitter VPs?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was blog surfing the other day & came across someone who had written about there being anthracite glitter vps in the current/upcoming CL collection! They are basically like the glitter nps, except the heel is glittery too!:drool::faint:

[​IMG]

I love the nps, but I would die for a pair of these VPs as my next purchase, so I scoured the websites of Barneys, Saks, NM, Bergdorfs, etc & couldn't find these damn shoes ANYWHERE!! I was wondering if any of you ladies could help me out, have you seen them for sale anywhere & how much are they retailing for - these might just be my HG shoes! TIA

2. I saw them at the Saks in Greenwich, Ct. They are still full price. HTH.
    Contact Lyold. He is super helpful.

3. Can't help but they're lovely :heart:

4. Ooh thank you I will definitely try calling tomorrow to see if they have in my size. I assumed they were full price, but are they selling for regular VP price or higher since they are glitter?

5. Oooh, those are fun! :smile:

6. They were 895 CAD when I last saw them

7. They are at Saks in Boston too. Full price as well.

8. I think they may be at NM stores also ... but I'm not 100% sure.

9. Yes, I saw them at Saks in Atlanta. Price was $775 US.

10. Thanks girls for all the sightings & store location info! I'm definitely going to make a few calls. Call me crazy - I'm wondering though if I should purchase now or wait till sale time around Dec (I think - correct me if I'm wrong) and see if I can snag them at a cheaper price.

11. I think they're pre-fall or something.

12. Call Holts or Davids. I've seen them at both stores.

13. If you LOVE them, don't wait. You will regret it!
    I must be going crazy....I thought the price was good!:nuts:

14. I saw them at NM a few weeks ago as well.

15. I won't lie I thought so too, when I was told they were regular VP price, I thought glitter anthracite would be more $$$