Anthracite GH Work (pic)..........my final purchase

cracker

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
this season! I ended up selling my Anthracite RH Work and getting one with GH. I love the combo and I was pleased to see that it has the same smooshy leather as my previous bag....... I adore it. :love:

IMG_1865-1.jpg

Your final purchase Cracker, please don't say it's true! You have wonderful taste, I love your new bag! You seriously have to do a new family pic now!

OMG girlie look at that leather.:nuts: It looks just like the giant Black Work that i had gotten from NM. It is gorgeous. :drool: Congrats :woohoo: :party: and family pics please.:P

Omg! I love this Anthracite, I think this is the best color I've seen so far. It's like a very deep graphite gray.

Does your pic, in your opinion, reflect the true color of your anthracite?

If yes, I am sooooo getting one.

Thank God........my new mouse finally arrived. I've been trying to post the past few days without a mouse and using the handicap function........

Okay, to answer your question......The photo is pretty accurate. The one thing I can say is that IRL, the GH makes it appear a shade or two lighter than with regular hardware. I've been trying to figure out what this color reminds me of and you hit the nail on the head, it looks like graphite pencil lead, especially with sheen on the leather.

I think it's a great color for you and you're going to love the leather. Here's my RH anthrawork that I sold.......

IMG_1620-2.jpg