Anthracite Day with GSH or GGH?

Minda

O.G.
Sep 24, 2007
Please please help me decide. :confused1:

Anthracite Day with GSH or GGH?

I initially wanted GSH, but my local store does not have any. I took a look at GGH and it is gorgeous too. I wear a lot of white gold and silver (nothing in gold), but I think I am finally ready to let metals clash - I just want a beautiful, stunning bag.

Personally, which combination would you prefer? TIA.

cocodrillo

O.G.
Jul 25, 2007
Minda - my HG is an Anthracite Day with GGH because the gold adds something special to the Anthracite :love:. Don't get me wrong...the silver is gorgeous - but as the SA i spoke to at the George V store said...the silver is beautiful and modern but the gold is something very special. If I can ever find it here :search:in Europe I will buy it right away :yes:. You can mix gold and silver. But ultimately - go with what you love.

H

hgnolte

I have to go with the SILVER! I am looking for a PT in an anthracite or plomb with GSH...I just think the dark grey against the silver is classic and stunning. I think either way you won't go wrong though~and you'll have a gorgeous bag :o)

Minda

O.G.
Sep 24, 2007
Minda - my HG is an Anthracite Day with GGH because the gold adds something special to the Anthracite :love:. Don't get me wrong...the silver is gorgeous - but as the SA i spoke to at the George V store said...the silver is beautiful and modern but the gold is something very special. If I can ever find it here :search:in Europe I will buy it right away :yes:. You can mix gold and silver. But ultimately - go with what you love.
I totally know what you mean. I thought Anthracite would go better with GSH until I saw it with GGH - it was so special and unique. The SA told me there will be no more GGH for next season. All giant hardware will be in silver.

cocodrillo

O.G.
Jul 25, 2007
I totally know what you mean. I thought Anthracite would go better with GSH until I saw it with GGH - it was so special and unique. The SA told me there will be no more GGH for next season. All giant hardware will be in silver.
I heard the same sad news which is why I think I want the Anthra with Gold so much I am contemplating getting the color combo in another style bag :girlsigh:.

gro3602

EX TPFER DONE HERE
Apr 17, 2006
I have a anthracite city w/ GGH , the combo is to die for!!

Good luck finding one lol !

ahertz

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
Santa Monica
Anthra with GGH is really a great combo. I have a black GGH and I wear it with everything and I don't own a single piece of yellow gold jewelry. Go for it if you love it!

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
I love the anthracite with both combos, but i agree with the other posters- anthra GGH is a lot more luxe than the GSH.

BHmommy

O.G.
Mar 12, 2008
city of angels
you can't go wrong with either one - i have an 07 anthra city with GGH, but i think the 08 anthra with GSH looks wonderful. 07 anthra has more of a teal/green tinge than 08 anthra, so maybe that's why GGH works with the 07 anthra? i haven't seen an 08 anthra with GGH, but i'm sure it's lovely as well.

rito511

O.G.
Jun 13, 2008
I've seen both today and I love Gold Hardware, it is very unique combination. Silver one is also nice, but it doesnt look WOW me.

As the others said... you can't go wrong with either one :smile: