Anthracite Day with GGH and Yellow Day with RH

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to lay my hands on both of these- how much chance do I have of picking them up still in October or November? :sad:

2. Lucy, I'm not sure but I would think it would be easier to find the Anthracite than the yellow somewhere. You sound like me in that I am always wondering if I can still get a certain bag in the month or two ahead. It is hard to grab them up when you first see them but if you don't they get away. :crybaby:

3. I suspected they might :tdown:

At the time when I saw them I was buying my sapphire Day and I couldn't get more than one bag :crybaby:The yellow Day has haunted me ever since I saw it, it was really bright and wonderful.

4. Here's a brand new Yellow RH Day from ebay (seller is hgbags, also a tpf'r) very reputable. I've bought several things from her. It's at a great price, and you can also use the live.com promo and save an extra 25% off!!! That would make it about $600 :nuts::nuts::nuts: super cheap. Here's the link:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/08-Authentic-Balenciaga-Yellow-Day-Hobo-Bag_W0QQitemZ150281995767QQihZ005QQcategoryZ63852QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262