Anthracite City GSH or Blue Roi City GSH???

Color for my 2nd BBag

• Anthracite city GSH

• Blue Roi city GSH

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dayzley

O.G.
Apr 11, 2009
Hi everyone!

I would like to seek for your help for my 2nd bbag. :biggrin: I already have a Black City in GGH and Im hoping to get my 2nd bbag on my visit in the US this Dec.
Now I am really torn and I cant make up my mind what to buy for my 2nd bbag. Ive always wanted to buy an anthracite city but didntlucky enough to find one in HK last Julyso i settled for the Black. Its like my first love but then came Blue roi and its also a gorgeous shade of blue. I particularly love gh over rh as for me its too blingy and more suitable to corporate look.
I hope you can help me with my dilemma.:smile:

TIA for your help. I need to decide before sat as jojo needs to order it for me.;)

I say go for the blue!! There's another shade of blue coming out in ss 2011. Something called dark knight. I think it's darker and would look better with the giant silver hardware :d

I love Anthra GSH. However you'll always be able to get that color combo, granted Antrha shades vary from season to season. I say go for the Blue Roi, or wait for Dark Night however I don't think Dark Night will be out when you visit in December I believe it comes out in February.

Thanks to all of you who replied and who took time to vote. I really appreciate it. I think im decided now on what to buy. Im going to get the BLUE ROI!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I agree, Blue Roi - it really is a beautiful shade of blue! Good Luck!
Thanks capbaggirl!!!!!

Blue roi! It's a better bag to accompany your black :smile:
@seahorseinstripes: Thank you!

Go for Blue Roi - something a bit different

I also voted for BR my day is in that combo and I love it

I love Anthra GSH. However you'll always be able to get that color combo, granted Antrha shades vary from season to season. I say go for the Blue Roi, or wait for Dark Night however I don't think Dark Night will be out when you visit in December I believe it comes out in February.
@ Pixiejenna: i think so. we will only be staying in US for 1 month.

I agree with the others - I would pick Blue Roi! It's a great shade of blue which is neutral yet gives a little color.

Bleu Roi SGH! I find Anthra with SGH is kind of pale. I prefer Anthra RGGH over SGH.
@ HandbagAngel : Thanks and i totally agree with u. I jus realized now. haha!
i also voted for bleu roi gsh, you can always buy anthra later...;)
@CHLOELAMOUR : Thanksa lot! i really admire your bag collection. :smile:

i personally love anthracite, but since you already have a black bbag, might as well go for the blue!
i also wanted to buy anthracite when i was in hk in august, but they were sold out :sad: