Anthra vs Midnight RGGH

Orchidlady

O.G.
Jan 13, 2008
Hi ladies, I've been over at the LV and Chanel forum lately but I think maybe it's time to go back to Bal. I love the new RGGH in the smaller size and I'm debating whether I should get it in Anthracite or Midnight? Also should I get the town or the city? For reference, I only own one other Bal bag and it's the Bouton D'or City in GSH. Thanks ladies, any thoughts will be appreciated.

bag in black said:
I have see the City in DN , it's a cool colour with the mini giant RGHW

Thank you for the correction I was looking for the name of this color and couldn't find it. I've been over at the other forums for so long that I lost track of what's going on over here at Bal lol. After seeing pictures of the Anthra, I'm still very torn. I've decided that I'm going to stick with the city, probably the one Bal style that I look best in. But pls continue chipping in your opinion of which one I should get.

It's the battle between DN and Anthra...!!!!

Anthracite RGGH City! You can wear it with everything since it is mostly a grey color, the dark blue is more limiting, although it is very pretty too. If you don't like the green tone on some anthras, then look for anthra with more of a blue tone. Mine has no green (but I do also like the more green ones too).