Antheia or Empreinte Artsy

unionjill736

Nov 19, 2010
So after looking around some more I think the Antheia is starting to grow on me. I've tried this in the store a while back but really didn't think much of it- I know I love the Empreinte Artsy and I have to have one- but if you guys were to choose, which one would you buy?

I really wish I can afford both but I think the chance to that is not good. I tried the Antheia is Boston and at the time my heart was still yearning for a Mahina. Now that I have it I must choose very wisely. If I get both, I will definitely be eating ramen noodles everyday- not that there's anything wrong with it, but I can only eat that so many times before I'm ready to go on hunger strike. I must agree that Antheia is harder to find.

I have the Empreinte Artsy in Taupe and love mine to pieces. The Antheia is a great bag too but it came down to durability for me. I bought the artsy the first part of November and have carried and not babied it at all (still looks brand new). I really don't think you can go wrong with either. I think both will still look great years to come. Good luck!!!

I know I'll be biased on this one,...I would say the Empreinte...! Love the leather and how soft and buttery it is!

Although you gotta admit the Antheia is not something you'll find everyday. :wondering