Answer From Eluxury Bout 50%

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Tristen: Hi! How can I help you today?
    mingtao: weren't you at 50% just earlier? now is back to 30% off?
    Tristen: We are currently offering and additional 30% off of sale merchandise.
    mingtao: oh ok
    Tristen: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
    mingtao: so people who purchased while it was 50% addition to sales item, will their order still be honored
    Tristen: The price that was offered at the time will be the price that is honored.
    mingtao: ok thanks

2. Nice!

3. Thanks for letting us know! I wish I ordered more when it was 50% off! I was too busy going through all the sale items, by the time I'm ready to check out again it was back to 30% off! But at least I got something when it was 50% off :smile:

4. so glad i woke up early today!

5. Hi MSD31, can you pm me?

6. You guys are so lucky. I wish I could have got up earlier.

7. I guess things can't never be too good. I was lucky enough to catch the 50% additioal discount during eluxury.com's system error, but I was on some ambien at the moment and probably selected the wrong color, and the item picture didn't change color, now my account says i ordered a silver versace. Silver is actually nicer than the black one, but I just ordered a shiny silver Fendi, now i have 2 bags in the same color, oh my god.
    I contacted eluxury and asked for exchange, their answer was, I was lucky enough to get it for 815 usd and they will honor that price and ship the silver bag to me (it's my fault that i was on some ambien and got too happy totally forgot about checking color), but they will not do a siliver-black flat exchange since it was a system glitch, if i want to exchange i'd have to make up the 250 usd difference now.
    Wow, wondering if anybody bought a black versace hit bag yesterday and wanted to exchange for a silver.
    stay calm when you are getting the unbelievable discount....don't end up like me.

8. ^aw i know how the impulse shopping while sleepy/groggy. hopefully you will love both though.

my items shipped! wooh:huh:!

9. It was not necessarily to be your fault, when I was ordering a dior jeanne bag, it showed they have it in "prune" in the description, but it became "black" after I added it to my cart, I was happy with the mistake though, since my mom probably likes black better. I guess the "color change" is a part of their system failure.

10. My order was shipped too! They are fast!

11. I am not surprised. When you order during a special promotion and need to exchange, you will not get the promotion price after the promotion period. I wanted an even exchange of a juicy jacket for a smaller size. The promotion period was over and could not get the sale price of 30% off for my exchange. I was not happy but decided to get the smaller size anyway. I doesn't seem fair but that is their policy.

12. wow some of you really lucked out.

ming, lay off the ambien when going online k? :amuse:

13. [I know this is wrong but...]
    Why don't you try to exchange the bag at a Nordstrom store? for the right color?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice