Anselm Reyle for Dior!

Status
Not open for further replies.

michi_chi

O.G.
Feb 2, 2008
Not sure if anybody's noticed, I'm a Diorholic and I admit it :blush: I try not to spend all my money on an accessory or a bag, leaving me broke for some months before finding something else to obsess over, but I've found myself checking out the Dior website every few days to look for updates or for more information on queries from the subforum here.

Anyway, I just noticed that the Anselm Reyle for Dior collection is shown on the Dior website! Looks like it's moved from it's previously exclusive 2 month viewing at the boutique in LA and will now be available worldwide and can be purchased in boutiques! Not just bags, but wallets, sunglasses and jewellery! Will post photos up tonight when I get home on what products are shown!

http://www.dior.com/couture/en_gb/Fashion-Accessories/Woman/LEATHER-GOODS/Tout-AR/node_4561

Go nuts, people, and post photos of your purchases! I want to see them IRL! :lol::graucho: my favourite is the small black Lady Dior with contrasting bright pink Cannage stitching :yahoo: hmmmm maybe I should enquire about the price for it and save up for that instead of the Balenciaga Brogues City bag I was lusting after if it's not too pricey :blush: anybody have any idea about prices?

Introductory message on Dior's Facebook page:

Original and vibrant, the 'Anselm Reyle for Dior’ leather goods, accessories and make-up collection reveals the unique collaboration between the German artist Anselm Reyle and the House of Dior. Now available in a selection of Dior boutiques.

More on www.dior.com/couture/minisite/anselmreyle

These weren't on the product list, but were used as promotional photos, looks like Anselm's take on the Panarea

Small Lady Diors

Card holder

Long wallets in matte black and metallic purple wallets

This wasn't actually available to view, but if you click on the small zipped purse to view product details, this image comes up along the bottom when you view the collection, but when you click on this image, the long metallic purple wallet comes up, so this is a smaller (lower resolution) image because I had to enlarge it so you can see the detail

Small zipped purse

Flat pouch in camouflage print canvas

and here are the accessories:

'DiorLadyLady' Sunglasses in black with pink Cannage, limited to 1000 pairs

'Mise en Dior' necklaces with a hand embroidered leather ribbon, 'bubbly' metallic resin beads and lacquered cups, limited edition
n0064camrs014v1z.png

n0064camrs002v1z.png

'Mise en Dior' bracelets, limited edition
b0047camrs002v1z.png

b0047camrd014v1z.png

Cannage bracelets in grey and pink/orange and purple resin, limited edition
b0076camrd033v1z.png

b0076camrd029v1z.png

Status
Not open for further replies.