anotheremptysky's ever-growing collection :D

pastel.jpg

two new purchases (the key cles is old)

oh, the new vernis stuff is so 'beachy', i like it!

i love your collection girlie!

especially your collection of scarves! you have just about every one that i want to have! lovely!

That ludlow color is so beautiful! Congrats on your two hottie new vernis pieces!
I can't wait until you reveal your new pieces! :drool: Heart, plate and the Roxburry... AND indigo. Can I borrow your closet while you're in Montreal? :graucho:

That ludlow color is so beautiful! Congrats on your two hottie new vernis pieces!
I can't wait until you reveal your new pieces! :drool: Heart, plate and the Roxburry... AND indigo. Can I borrow your closet while you're in Montreal? :graucho:

:yahoo:they are on their way!! I didn't get my call about my heart coin purse today though, which is kind of okay since I don't have quite enough money, but hopefully I'll end up getting one!

Nola said:
The Houston is HOT :biggrin:

I do quite enjoy it :biggrin: I've been using it for almost two weeks, which is FOREVER for me!! :roflmfao: I like to switch around a lot.

Love the vernis and that apple green day!! Tell me how you like it, I just got my ink in as well this week!

I just took it on a test run to target and LOVE it!! it is huge but so lightweight. I have bad shoulders but I was able to walk around target for an hour with it on my shoulder and not have it get heavy.

LOL I absolutely love your cat pictures. It seems to say "excuse, you actually thought YOU owned MY bag" :lol: What a beautiful color that green is, do you think you're falling into the B-bag hole?