Another Youtube SENSATION!!! (touching story)

dizizit

Sep 24, 2006
You guys might have heard of different success stories from youtube, how people are discovered, becomes an instant hit, becomes a celebrity...here's one of the most touching stories I've read.

Charice Pempengco, a 15 yr old girl from the Philippines, became an instant hit when one fan uploaded her videos on youtube singing "And Iam Telling You" by the Dreamgirls...
soon, E! online saw it, crowned it one of the top 10 stories, then comes The Ellen Degeneres show...the rest is history.

here are the videos how it all started (1st to last)

:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! What a little superstar,with a MASSIVE voice!!!!!!!! She is just so lovely!!!!!!! Thanks for finding that and sharing!!!!!!!!!!!

no problem guys...my pleasure sharing it with you...
thanks for checking out the videos! :heart:

kudos to another youtube sensation Arnel Pineda, the new singer of Journey (they also found him in youtube) :tup:

here's another video of Charice singing "A Whole New World" (duet with a Korean pop singer) .... one word, AMAZING!!!

turn up those volumes! :biggrin:

Wow!!! Totally amazing, love, love Arnel too, what a voice!! My sister just told me about this young girl yesterday, and found her on youtube. Another amazing singer, lots of talent in the Philippines just waiting to be discovered. I was born in the Philippines but moved here in the US in 1970. I had schoolmates that were going to talent shows and they had incredible voices, very talented. It's really great to hear stories like this.

WOW!! She is stellar. To say she sings well would be the understatement of the year. She sings with feelings, passion and maturity, and her voice is perfect and so strong. I hope she makes it really big! Thanks for sharing!