another year.......another bag added!

am i late? am i late? pazt, my dear gal, omgd, is this true? CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS! :yahoo: Sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet DH! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: Arghhhhhhhh......i'm goin bonkers. i must show this thread to my DH!

thank you doulos and dior!

btw, i forgot - my SA's gift to me? a podium order for my 28 kelly croc in black with gold hardware! i pray to all the gods it goes through. but who knows when's the ETA....sigh.

Patz - Beautiful bag and shoes...VERY LOVING DH!! Congratulations on both purchases, and I hope you had a GREAT Birthday!!

Take it easy and just relax and ENJOY the pregnancy. Did you think of getting some Massages...schedule some in...they are relaxing. Supposedly, Rasberry tea (which I didn't like), Turkey, and Peanut butter are relaxing to eat and help you sleep so you have NICE DREAMS.

Patz - Beautiful bag and shoes...VERY LOVING DH!! Congratulations on both purchases, and I hope you had a GREAT Birthday!!

Take it easy and just relax and ENJOY the pregnancy. Did you think of getting some Massages...schedule some in...they are relaxing. Supposedly, Rasberry tea (which I didn't like), Turkey, and Peanut butter are relaxing to eat and help you sleep so you have NICE DREAMS.

thanks, HL! i love peanut butter and massages - been having regular manis and pedis but of course, nothing beats going into Hermes to relax! :nuts: :jammin: :supacool:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAZT! I absolutely LOVE the Kelly--perfect choice for spring/summer. And adorable shoes!!! Awesome news about your podium order too! Hope you're enjoying your pregnancy! I'll PM you here in a bit about baby stuff...

OMG OMG OMG !!!:wlae: :yahoo: :nuts: I knew Mamma Pazt was gonna get something soon!!! HAPPY BELATED BDAY!!!:love: I had no idea it was your Bday this past Friday, and I even spoke to you!!! GORGEOUS bag and CUTE flats!!! Your DH is sooo sweet to buy you your heart's desire for your Bday!!! :heart: btw, my DH and I were at H looking at bags too b4 the price hike. We must've just missed each other!! I'm still trying to work on him for a particular bag that I want and adore! :crybaby: :crybaby: Also, let me know if I can help you out w/ anything, like your baby registry or prego advice. My friend went w/ me for mine and it helped out tremendously!!! CONGRATS AGAIN and we will see each other soon!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAZT!!!!!! Your gifts are lovely and your DH is devine.............I'll be you can't wait to use that stunning Kelly!!!!!