Another WWYD: Eva or Bal Envelope

girlinthemoon

Obsessed!
Aug 9, 2009
Chicago
Sorry for yet another one of these threads! I'm torn between the mono eva and bal envelope clutch.

Eva: I like that it's LV like my other bags. LV is classic and I'll use it for a while. But I'm not crazy about the length of either strap.

Bal: I love the style right now. Will I love it forever? Not sure. But I love that it's a traditional clutch and bigger than the Eva. I think it's so edgy and cool. Plus I want a Bbag.

Sigh... decisions, decisions. (I'm sure I'll get lots more EVA responses, btw.)

luvlyLV

Feb 10, 2007
Arizona
I like the Eva, and it's on my wishlist, but to me, it sounds like you really want to Bal, so I say get that! You love it now, that's what counts! Good luck!!

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I'm not sure what the Bal Envelope looks like. Do you have a picture?
Here's my Bal Envelope -

If you want a B bag, you should get a full sized one, the evelope isn't the perfect representation of Balenciaga. ;)

It would also depend on what else you have in your collection ? If you want a small crossbody bag, eva can't be beat !

girlinthemoon

Obsessed!
Aug 9, 2009
Chicago
Here's my Bal Envelope -

If you want a B bag, you should get a full sized one, the evelope isn't the perfect representation of Balenciaga. ;)

It would also depend on what else you have in your collection ? If you want a small crossbody bag, eva can't be beat !
I think it was actually this picture that made me want this bag! (Did you recently share on that forum?)

Anyway... I carry a lot of junk with me. Otherwise, I just bring my mini pochette or a wallet if I'm really not carrying more than a few cards and lipbalm.

I also have a Sonatine, Saleya, Speedy 25 (gave it to my sister, don't like it), Azur NF, and a RM cross-body bag (MAC maybe?), and a few other bags I don't carry often or remember right now. I don't know...maybe I do need the Eva, but I really dig that envelope clutch! Seeing Ayla's picture made me :drool:

teagirl1

O.G.
Sep 5, 2009
british columbia
I am really liking the black Bal in the photo. plus i used the thread search tool and there was a great pic of a TPFer with a red one. looked fab! If you already have a crossbody bag, then I would go with the clutch.