Another week, another reveal!

klp0213

Sep 2, 2008
I snapped up a black Mitzy messenger from My-Wardrobe this week using the 10% mumsnet code and quidco 15% ********. :yahoo: Gotta love saving a few quid when you can!

I'm very happy with her, though she's a bit heavy with all my stuff inside. Still, it's lovely and will get a lot of use given that Miss M can run pretty fast now when we're at the park!

Just one thing to point out, and perhaps those of you who have one can give me your feedback: the leather above the brass plate pops out when I put my phone in the pocket (shown best in the 3rd and 4th photos). Does this happen to anyone else? Will it be less noticeable when the leather softens up?

And lastly, I had hoped that getting this bag would satiate my desire for a medium oak Mitzy hobo, but I'm sorry to report it's had the opposite effect! I want one NOW!!!!!

Attachments

• MM1.jpg
    MM1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 64
  • MM3.jpg
    MM3.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 55
  • MM2.jpg
    MM2.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 88
  • MM5.jpg
    MM5.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 150
  • MM4.jpg
    MM4.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 129
It's lovely KLP! I don't have one of these so can't comment regarding the phone pocket but have to say, if you hadn't pointed it out, I wouldn't have noticed. And it's always nice to save a few pennies.

Would look really lovely with a colourful keyring hanging from it!

xx

Thanks Loopy! Glad to hear you wouldn't have noticed it. I guess it's just me being picky! Good point re the colourful keyring. I have to get my letterbox out and clip it on!

Who was it that posted showing pics of how you can use the messenger strap doubled up? Oystergirl maybe?? I've been trying and failing to do it since the bag arrived!

Oh great bag KLP I cannot recommend it enough -such a great hands free bag. I noticed the leather popped out on mine to start with, but it has softened up nicely now.

Enjoy!!!

xx

OOoo gorgeous! Well done K, such a bargain too! :yahoo: Looking lovely as always, Mitzy really suits you.

As for the pocket, never had this with my oak but it was preloved.. and I am unsure about my turquoise, I think it did it initially.. might have to go and have a test in a minute :P

Great pics once again klp, looks fabulous on you :yahoo:

Must admit that I didn't notice the phone pocket bit either. Just checked my hobo and I don't think it does that. Could it be to do with the messenger sitting flatter against your body, so making any bulges more apparent? Whereas the hobo just sort of slouches and falls into pleats iykwim? That probably doesn't make any sense at all :upsidedown:

Anyway, it looks fab on you and I'm sure you'll get tons of use from her!

Thanks Miss Mabel! It only happens if I put my phone in the slip pocket so maybe I'll just put keys or tissues in that one.

Aw thanks Aly! I'm in my scruffs today as probably not going out thanks to very little sleep. You've made me want the hobo more you know!