another web site is reporting good auctions as fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
KKO reports counterfeit auctions and I believe this new member is making bogus claims. If you are legit and you have been booted from eBay, why aren't you telling us who you are/were? eBay doesn't arbitrarily expel members unless they are selling counterfeits. Furthermore, I know of a few members at KKO who working closely with eBay Trust & Safety. KKO is very legit.

If you want to know who is abusing legitimate sellers on eBay join xxxxxx.com. They have a secret forum where they teach you how to commit fraud against buyers, eBay and PayPal. OH...and if you join you can have access to their wholesale lists to get fake merchandise from China. Now...isn't that lovely. These xxxx individuals have taken it upon themselves to take down legitimate seller NOT KKO. And THAT is a FACT!!

This will be my very last post in this forum if the above GARBAGE is to be believed!! How DARE you make assumptions on hearsay!! I am a PROUD member of Knowknockoffs and we have spent millions of hours getting rid of DISHONEST, LYING, CHEATING, ILLEGAL CROOKS that claim to sell authentic designer merchandise but only LIE through their teeth to make a buck off innocent people. HOW many of you here have been screwed and lied to and ripped off by these thieves?? WE are the team that work diligently DAILY to save people like YOU from losing your shirts. We do NOT, EVER report ANYONE that we are not SURE is selling FAKE ILLEGAL CRAP!! If you are insulting and denying our worth than YOU are the ones selling the ugly, deceptive ugly CRAP that hurts ALL OF US.
GET A LIFE AND LEAVE US HONEST PEOPLE ALONE. Bring on your petty lawsuits. We have yet to lose a case because we are SURE of what we do BEFORE we do it.

If you want to know who is abusing legitimate sellers on eBay join xxxxx. They have a secret forum where they teach you how to commit fraud against buyers, eBay and PayPal. OH...and if you join you can have access to their wholesale lists to get fake merchandise from China. Now...isn't that lovely. These xxx individuals have taken it upon themselves to take down legitimate seller NOT KKO. And THAT is a FACT!!

My word! I went to the xxxxxxx site and found this in its FAQ. But nowhere does it say that it is illegal. How does a site like this continue to exist when Tiffany, Kate Spade and others spend thousands to crack down on counterfeiters.

What other information will I find on this website?
In addition to the replica suppliers you will also find many suppliers of designer inspired handbags, Jewelry suppliers, over 40 Paypal alternatives, LV and eluxury receipted templates, How to get back on ebay after suspension e-book, How to sell on ebay and ebay secrets revealed e-books, Authentic designer handbag buying guides and much more.

This will be my very last post in this forum if the above GARBAGE is to be believed!! How DARE you make assumptions on hearsay!! I am a PROUD member of Knowknockoffs and we have spent millions of hours getting rid of DISHONEST, LYING, CHEATING, ILLEGAL CROOKS that claim to sell authentic designer merchandise but only LIE through their teeth to make a buck off innocent people. HOW many of you here have been screwed and lied to and ripped off by these thieves?? WE are the team that work diligently DAILY to save people like YOU from losing your shirts. We do NOT, EVER report ANYONE that we are not SURE is selling FAKE ILLEGAL CRAP!! If you are insulting and denying our worth than YOU are the ones selling the ugly, deceptive ugly CRAP that hurts ALL OF US.
GET A LIFE AND LEAVE US HONEST PEOPLE ALONE. Bring on your petty lawsuits. We have yet to lose a case because we are SURE of what we do BEFORE we do it.

I'm not sure who this was directed at. Personally, I wouldn't assume that the OP was right without checking it out myself. This is the primary reason that I wanted to know where the forum was located.

Go to knowknockoffs.com and click on Register link. You won't automatically become a member. They review your application and make a decision. I do believe, however, there are areas you can visit as a guest.

I think if you go to the link in one of the above posts you can read their public forums and register. I've only been there a couple of times, but they really seem like they are legitimate and dedicated to identifying fakes and sellers of fakes. When I started selling I also checked out that xxxx site and found it to be total trash and full of people with "colorful" :cursing: language and an interest in ripping people off.
Just Me

I'm not sure who this was directed at. Personally, I wouldn't assume that the OP was right without checking it out myself. This is the primary reason that I wanted to know where the forum was located.

It's directed at 'nofakeshere' who started this bogus posting subject who is apparently 100% miss informed as to why she was suspended. She seems to want to blame us at KKO and its virtually impossible for us to get anyone suspended. We report FAKES, so if she was suspended because of a counterfeit report against her, she WOULD be against honest people like us! Yes? Ebay themselves screw up all the time. THEY are supposed to be able to tell BEFORE they suspend anyone whether or not an item is fake. So if by chance someone is reporting AUTHENTIC bags then eBay is responsible for the suspensions, NOT US. If VERO steps in its out of eBays hands.

Mooks
the Government minsiter wrote to them to ask them not to do it
THEY DID N OTHING
and as they dont give tickets away often vero would not help

Government minister asked them not too
BBC asked them not to
E bay said STUFF U GOVERNMENT
Whe are above the law which they are as its internet based
they profit from free tickets meant for people disadvantaged in the north of england to see a concert to cheer them up

sickening
I am of to look up that website well done posting it
remember its so easy for people to write things on the internet as they do not have to be accountable and would not say it in the real world

Status
Not open for further replies.