another wapity question..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know it probably doesn't really matter....but I have a mono speedy and a damier speedy and I'm going to get a wapity. I cant decided between the mono, or the white mc. I will be keeping it in the bag, when I'm not carrying it and I dont know which one goes with both bags better. My other accessories are a mono wallet and a damier cosmetic bag. TIA

2. You could add a splash of color with the white mc. I have the mono and black mc wapity and I use them in all of my bags. I love to see something pretty and colorful inside my mono and damier bags. However, if you're going to use it a lot outside of the handbag, I would go for the mono. It can really take some abuse and still look great. The mc tends to rub off a little when you get rough with it. I wish they made it in Damier and Damier Azur!!

3. I say mc. Here is mine with my mono, I love it together:love:

Attached Files: