Another vote for the Sak

misslola

Feb 10, 2006
I purchased this bag: http://zeta.zappos.com/product/7370711/color/172164

and I have to say that for the price, it is a great bag. The color is beautiful, the leather soft and lightweight, and the inside has that cute lining. This is my first Sak bag, but it won't be my last. The satchels are so cute as well. They are truly a bargain - just as good as my bags that cost double.

misslola

Feb 10, 2006
I got the pinkberry! The twilight is beautiful as well, but I have been looking for a bright berry bag, and this is it!

h82bl82

Cindy
O.G.
Dec 11, 2007
Utah
Isn't Sak great? I have the Silverlake convertible satchel and love it to death. I really like the styling of the Dakota series too. You did well and isn't the lining great?

VCHIK

Balenciagaga
Jun 27, 2007
Neither here nor there
I've been checking out the Sak leather bags also. They seem really nice and the leather is so soft. I may break down and buy one for fall. Enjoy your bag, it's a beauty.

misslola

Feb 10, 2006
Thanks for all the kind comments. unfortunately, I'll have to get my daughter to post pictures because I don't know how. It is a glazed patent look, but not overly so. The color is prettier in person. I am interested in some of their other bags, but I really wanted a bright color for now. I remember The Sak bags from years ago when they were woven rope bags (sp??) and I hated them. How times have changed.