Another visit from FedEx....

OOOOh....ORCHIDS....You are my kinda SHOPPER!! Everything... and I do mean EVERYTHING!!..is just beautiful. Congratulations on your beautiful selections!!

**I am particularly tickled that you thought the stole was a muffler. My favorite kind of woman, one that doesn't check prices!

Clinkenwar, Chanel, MOT & EMNH--thank you!

^^EMNH--LOL! We had just bought a muffler downstairs for DH so I just assumed it was the same....until the box arrived and I looked at the receipt and went what the...??

WOW, Orchids! What a fantastic shopping spree. When I opened your first picture, I gasped at the number of orange boxes inside. :wtf: Then when I saw each of your pictures of the goodies inside--those stunning scarves (modeled by your gorgeous bags), the darling turtle ashtray, the stole, the cuff and then the grand finale of the Kelly--well, I had gone from gasping to full-blown hyperventilation followed by intense drooling. :drool: Everything is simply beautiful--I love it all. :love: :love: :love: Congratulations!!!!

you are some kind of lucky girl O. this was so fun to run through. I particularly think you should blow up and frame that very first picture with all the orange boxes. it just causes a little rush everytime I look at it. i love all your new things and you have such great taste in scarves. i one of each. congrats, love the new kelly.

attachment.php

THis picture is enough to make me :drool: :drool: :drool:.