another VH id. shirt & sunglasses (?)

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. VH is looking fabulous now a days. Yeesh.

[​IMG]

Sunglasses & her white top anyone? Thanks in advance!

2. Wow another cute one with a CRAAAAZY price. That's just not normal. 100% silk--must be miracle fabric

3. jen, LOL! You and I are always after her stuff >:smile:

4. her shirt is gorgeous but so expensive :sad:

Yay she's wearing her joie boots though, mine should finally be arriving by next week :smile:

5. Sparklybags! I forgot you! Your actually always after Vh's stuff along with Jen and I too!

Lucky :sad:
    I'd love to own the Joie boots, but they're so pricey :sad:

6. $297??? Seriously?!?! Anyway lovee the top it's too cute. She's got one of the best styles!

7. OMG that is one expensive ass shirt...goodness! but very very cute.....

8. Anna: We just have the same great taste!! :graucho:

Sparkly: I'm so glad you were able to get the boots. Show us pics when you get it so we can oooohhhh and aaaaaahhhh. :drool:

9. Anyone know about her sunglasses yet??

10. The sunglasses look like Tom Ford or Marc Jacobs.

11. Eeeeep another V.Hudge clothes freak here!

'Cept I always lurk over her threads you ladies get into and don't post! I almost caved and got the VS sweater, but I knew it just wouldn't look good on me like it id on her or Anna!

I agree w/ Jen...soooo lightweight and pretty but sooo pricey, ugh! I could never justify a shirt at that price, no way no how.

If someone finds a similar cheap one let me know!;)

I'm so glad she's still wearing the Joie boots, I can't afford the Joie ones, but I got a simiar-ish pair due to that thread, too.

Yeesh I want to raid her closet badly - it's so funny to me too b/c I know she's in High School Musical and all that Disney junk, but she dresses so well! I have to say out of every celeb she IS my style inspiration hands down.

Those glasses are sooo cute too.:supacool:

12. Yay. Join the club RaquelleBelle and I'm sure that sweater would of looked great on you as well as it did on me sweetie!