AnoTher TwO AdORabLe BaBieS of ILML's just ArriVed!! (-_-)

archangel Thank you. I also think that the scales are fine and looks like porosus too.

orchids You're absolutely right. The more I look at the matte black lizard, I am so in love. :heart:

S'Mom Yes ruthenium hardware is so nice. I haven't seen your bag yet. Where can I have a look please? :smile:

Ninja Sue I remember seeing your birkin 25 when I have none and I was dying to get one in my hand so bad. We do love birkin25 very much, do we not? :yes:

Deelove82 Please come visit my bags anytime. ;)

gina_b, Thank you. I truly hope one day I will own the rouge vif shiny croc. :heart:

bagluv Thank you so much sweetheart. I am glad you love both of them. I always love the way you type, it looks so cute. You're very unique!! :tup:

Tamarine Thank you so much. I've done the modeling shot in another thread of voting for my bag. :smile:

Birkin123 Whatever you wrote sounds so nice and I love the way you express it. And you really have the best to tell me always. Thank you so much darling. :love:

Here are the pics of my two KP babies. (with and without flash)

IMG_5514.jpg

IMG_5517.jpg

Here is my two birkin 25 at the moment. I love the size since I always like small bags and I hardly go out during the day! :P

I did SO the 4 color birkin 25 and tricolor kelly 25 both in chevre mysore. I don't know how they're going to come out but I just want something interesting that I haven't seen before. I can't wait for them to arrive and would love to share them with you when they come.
:woohoo:

IMG_5544-1.jpg

Here is my two birkin 25 at the moment. I love the size since I always like small bags and I hardly go out during the day! :P

I did SO the 4 color birkin 25 and tricolor kelly 25 both in chevre mysore. I don't know how they're going to come out but I just want something interesting that I haven't seen before. I can't wait for them to arrive and would love to share them with you when they come.
:woohoo:

IMG_5544-1.jpg

This picture of the two birkins is killing me!:wtf::wtf::wtf:

This is my first time seeing the ruthenium in real life too. It is a little darker than palladium but if I didn't know, I wouldn't be able to tell the different. I will do the comparison shot soon.

I will do the action shot in another thread. Please don't forget to vote, ok? :yes:

I hope you'll get to order it for you lovely mom. You're such lovely daughter. :flowers:

Thanks for the comparison shot and your sweet words:shame: ILML! It's one gorgeous hardware, so unique :love: If only my Mum or me had an H bag in ruthenium, it'll match my favourite ring so much:P hahaha. Now... we'll wait patiently:girlsigh:

Thank you but so sorry I don't remember so well now. The four color definitely has black color in it and the tricolor has dark brown. I hope they turn out ok. At least they are size 25 so it won't be so bad when it's small. :P

If I may, I'd like to ask a question too please, ILML:shame:. Did you do your SO in Paris? I asked my SA but he said no SO at all in Asia:sad: