Another Treat to Celebrate My Success--a Quick Short Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. WHOA! That is awesome! Congratulations on a fab new wallet to stash your extra cash in from your FAB new job! You go, girl! :yahoo:

2. Thank you, lisawhit, eliz, and hermesmonkey!

harleyNemma: Thanks, and higher salary = more Hermes, right?!

Mr Posh: I'll give you a call. Next week looks good for me!

And here's a pic of the inside:

[​IMG]

3. Congrats on your new job and the new wallet!

4. Congratulations on your new job, and your fabulous new wallet!

5. Congrats on your new job & beautiful wallet.

6. pr1nc355, thanks so much for that pic of the inside! It looks like a fabulous compact wallet. Hmm... maybe I need me one of these... Oh darn. I knew I shouldn't come to "reveal" threads..:roflmfao:

7. Thanks, mrsbaglady, jag, and plum blossom!

8. :lol: I hear ya on that. But if you really are in the market for a new wallet, I highly suggest a Bearn:tup:

9. You made a sophisticated, classy choice to go with your new job. Excellent!

10. Lol! You are such an enabler! I already have the long version of the Bearn but sometimes I need a smaller wallet to fit into my clutch (so I can shove more things still into that clutch!:sweatdrop:). The compact Bearn looks mighty tempting...!!!

11. congrats on your new job and on your H goodie!!! that etoupe sounds yummy!!!! your rouge garance is yummy too!!

12. WHAT A GREAT WALLET!!!!
    Congratulations on your new job...what a lovely H find to celebrate with.
    A black box bearn is very special!! YAY FOR YOU!

13. Thanks, Victoria!

Serenity: Here's some more enabling:devil:...I agree the compact Bearn would give you more room in your clutch, but to solve the clutch problem (now it sounds like we're talking about a car!), if you want to keep your long Bearn, you can always get a Paris-Bombay! I have one, and I often use it as an evening bag.

PBC: Thanks! I :heart: my rouge baby! I've been using it almost every day since I got it. The etoupe was yummy! Amkur and I tried it on, and we were both marveling at it. I totally wanted one of us to get it, but it wasn't meant to be. Oh, well, another to add to my wishlist:P

14. Thanks, CobaltBlu!

15. Congratulations on your new job! This is such a great way to celebrate!