Another tPF'er feeling the Officier love!

bbaglust

Nov 4, 2008
I bought this bag from ERica over a month ago but because I was away on holidays for 3 weeks I only just received it today. I am in LOVE!!!!! Love this bag, gorgeous leather, too. This is my third City but first "new" bag so it's really exciting. Can't wait to take her out.

Attachments

• DSC01853.JPG
    DSC01853.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC01855.JPG
    DSC01855.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC01864.JPG
    DSC01864.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 331
  • DSC01866.JPG
    DSC01866.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 90
Ahhh, so YOU were one of the lucky three who snagged an Officier City from Erica. I was the last person to score one from her a few weeks ago, I believe.

We are Officier twins, our bags looks strikingly similar in distressing and color. You'll be glad to know that I have mine at work with me today, and have been using her during the week for the past two weeks. At first, I was unsure of the leather (are you getting used to yours?) but she is breaking in quite nicely...! :nuts:

gorgeous bags! ques: what's the difference in color between Officier and Navy? at first I wasn't diggin the GH, but when I found out it was palladium, that made it special! wiki says that it's a rare metal....

So gorgeous. Many congrats.

attachment.php

Ahhh, so YOU were one of the lucky three who snagged an Officier City from Erica. I was the last person to score one from her a few weeks ago, I believe.

We are Officier twins, our bags looks strikingly similar in distressing and color. You'll be glad to know that I have mine at work with me today, and have been using her during the week for the past two weeks. At first, I was unsure of the leather (are you getting used to yours?) but she is breaking in quite nicely...! :nuts:

I ordered mine several months ago. Didn't realize she only had a few of them.

I just got the bag today so right now the leather does seem stiff but then I can only compare it to my '07 and two '05s. I've never had a new one so am looking forward to the breaking-in process and seeing how it changes.

I love the colour - can't stop staring at it.....:yahoo:

My husband is sick of hearing me say.....look at the color of this bag, for everytime I go out with it I am amazed at how great a color it really is and how it definitely takes on another color depending on the sun, light, etc.. I am thrilled with my bag as you are. I think it's a great choice of color.