Another thread got me thinking: do you match your bag to your outfit?

1. I wear my bags for about two or three weeks straight and then I want a change, so I switch my bags out. I never give it another thought to what I am wearing that day, for everyday. If I am dressed up, I switch my bag for that event. But, I am pretty casual on most days. I work in a very causal job (high heels are a no no here). I have three kids so I wear what is comfy and enables me to chase my kids too! Most of the time, it is jeans....sometimes something more sporty. Sometimes, I dress the jeans up some. But overall, casual. I love all my bags, and just want to wear them and love them. So here's the question: do you always match your outfit to your bag? Are there certain bags that are dressy/casual???

I have a Baggy GM, a mono speedy 30, a mono stephen and a embossed polly. And I wear them anytime I want!!!:yahoo:

2. I match my bags with my outfit and change them often. IMO I think it would be a waste if I didn't rotate my bags regularly.

3. I usually carry a bag for several weeks at a time, unless it's a special occasion. I don't know if it's laziness or what, but I don't really change that often. I think lv usually matches any outfit anyway, so unless I just need a bigger or smaller bag for the day, I usually wear one until I'm sick of it!

4. For me, it's the other way around, ie the bag matches to my outfit, it complements my outfit, or I wear what I want, and then choose the bag to go with my clothes. I do NOT choose the bag first and decide what to wear after. If you're confused then forget everything I said lol, cuz in the end my attire and bag MATCH! lol
    The only time it doesn't match is on school days when I only carry my BH, there's like 5 diff patterns on me lol and I look quite tacky lol. However, on non-school days, I usually have a white puffy winter jacket, dark blue jeans, and brown boots.

5. Same here.

6. Yes, I attempt to match my bag to my outfit.

7. No. I just normally try to switch my bags once per week unless it's a dressy event.

8. LOL I totally get what you mean and I do the same thing!:wlae: :roflmfao:

9. I kind of match, yes or at least my outfit and bag don't clash.

10. Ditto:yes:

11. Not an everyday outfit...but I do use one of my "evening" or dressier bags (sounds like there is alot huh? ;) ....only two) for going out fancy.

12. I rotate my bags regularly but i pretty much wear the same thing everyday "school uniform!!!" yuck!!! i try not to use fancier bags so my outfit and bag can match. Fancier bags (like the MCs or LEs) are saved for weekends!!

13. Not really.. I do rotate, but I'm too lazy to match !

14. I think if you're carrying a mono, damier or epi bag, you can pretty much wear whatever you want because these bags are what I call 'neutral'. I don't own multicolor, but if you do then you should definitely let the bag do all the talking. You can't wear loud print/patterned clothing and a m/c speedy....just too much going on, you have to wear plain monotone clothing to look right with a multicolor. JMHO!! :smile:

15. Ditto, luckily most of my clothes are non patterned..
    White, black, brown, red , beige and blue colors are dominant in my closet

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice