**ANOTHER thread about dog food...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I came across this website:

http://www.dogfoodproject.com/index.php?page=main

The owner/operator, who is a canine dietitian expert, does individual consultations starting at $20. I am going to do the $45 dollar one, b/c she recommends what supplements that your dog should take as well.

I can't wait to see what food she recommends!:nuts:

2. Keep us posted!

3. LOL so in my quest to find the 'perfect dog food', I just subscribed to Whole Dog Journal, that does a great dog food review!

4. My co-worker was talking about Whole Dog Journal the other day. They gave her dog's food, Taste of the Wild, a pretty good review. Have you decided on a food for your dog yet?

5. So I met last night with a dog food expert at this fancy-schmancy dog food store in my area...we decided that feeding my Chis 75% Eagle Pack Small/Mini Breed Holistic and 25% Nature's Variety Raw Organic Chicken Patties will be the best way to go.

I am going to slowly integrate the small amount of raw food into their diet with their current kibble, then gradually switch kibbles as well.