Another sunglasses giveaway contest!

1. I was inspired by the thread where (I am sorry - don't remember the member's name!) gave away her gucci sunglasses. I want to give away a pair that I never wear - need some good karma for finals next week and want to give back a little something to the forum. :biggrin:

So here goes - Authentic Yves St Laurent oversized white sunglasses in brand new condition- perfect for summer! Only worn a couple times and I just can't pull off this look.
    Sorry the pics look really bad and dirty but they are not like that in real life, I promise! Obviously, I take really bad pictures...

If you are interested, just reply and I will put you in my excel spreadsheet. Then Tuesday night after my last exam, I will have my bf randomly pick a number and whoever is at that number will win them. I will pay for shipping also. I am sorry to those abroad but I'm offering this contest to those in US only (**edit, I will ship to Canada also!)

sun1.jpg

sun2.jpg

2. That Is So Nice! I Would Love To Be Included! Best Of Luck On Your Finals!

3. wow i hope lots of karma goes your way :smile:

4. Oh...it was Jeannie. She's inspired us all! LOL. I think it's very nice of you to do this...ditto on the karma! :smile:

5. Awwww!!! I wish I could participate.... you wouldn't ship to Canada, would you?

Anyway, best of luck to everybody, thanks to you sayhitoromes for being so generous :love: GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR FINALS!!! I'm taking them too... I only have maths left !!!

Aww... Everyone is just so sweet on this forum... you guys all have your heart on your sleeve :love:

6. My sister would love these! Please include me in the drawing. Thanks!

7. Awww I LOVE these!!! I've been itching for a pair of white shades!!! Count me in :love:

8. Just changed it to include Canada!

9. I LOVE YSL!!! COunt me in please

10. Wow this is super sweet of you... the sunglasses are TDF!! I'd love to be included too :amuse:

11. cute! count me in!

man, you guys are so NICE. it's awesome.

12. ^ Awwwe you're too sweet! I'm sure fellow Canadians will thank you for this :lol:

Are you taking your high school, college or Uni finals? :P I wish you the best of luck, I know how stressful it can be... :wacko: And actually, I find that the more stressed I am, the more I tend to come on here and go online shopping... ehehe... oops :shame: I hope you can study well and ACE those exams :nuts:

13. Its finals for my first year of grad school! And I am the same way - what am I doing on PF when I should be studying??! Thanks and good luck to everyone else going through finals!

14. Count me in, too, please. Thanks!!

15. awww, that's so nice of you!

count me in!:love:

good luck on your finals!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice