Another speedy empreinte reveal...

I have not actually used it yet but I can say the quality is very impressive -- at least as good, if not better than Chanel. I was looking for one pre-loved and almost got one in Aurore but I'm glad I spent the extra and ordered brand new in my first choice color, Infini. It is packaged so beautifully with the little box for the lock and the three parts to the strap. I had a lot of guilt about this purchase and thought maybe I would return but now I don't think I'd be able to part with it.

Is it the 30? I have the Infini in the 30 and I agree with you about the leather. It's so beautiful and well made.

I have not actually used it yet but I can say the quality is very impressive -- at least as good, if not better than Chanel. I was looking for one pre-loved and almost got one in Aurore but I'm glad I spent the extra and ordered brand new in my first choice color, Infini. It is packaged so beautifully with the little box for the lock and the three parts to the strap. I had a lot of guilt about this purchase and thought maybe I would return but now I don't think I'd be able to part with it.

I hope you decide to keep it, its so pretty! I think you'll use it a lot....

Thank you all for helping me feel less guilty ;)
It is the 25 and we've already formed a bond so I'm going to keep and not return ;). Looking forward to the first outing on valentine's day.