Another Sophia reveal with some other goodies

Jan, it was you that enabled me (it's a good thing) by letting me know about the silver color. Thank you so much. I am so in love with this bag. Isn't the leather wonderful? So soft. I was wanting a metallic silver bag so badly, but couldn't find the style I liked. This bag is gorgeous. Thanks again.
:yahoo::ghi5::drinkup::dothewave:
Welcome! I'm honored to have enabled you...... as you have done for so many of us:smile: I'm so glad you revealed - because I'm in the learning process (of how to post pics, but that's another day). YES - I am so in love with this bag too - "squishy and luxurious" is a perfect discription. I too wanted a metallic - and almost got the Mia Maggie Silver, but it came in a richer Gunmetal Metallic (Macys,Nordies)so held out - not wanting another Maggie. LOL... so instead, I now have ....OMG.... 7 Sophias (Croc, both patents, Phython, Embossed, Mahogany & now Silver:smile:.

Whoever ask how the Silver came to light - I wanted a small sophia - and had my SA check the computer to see if there were any other colors being released.... and voila.... Silver was available now. I was fortunate to get it PCE.

.... And I have to add, it is even more beautiful in real life. I may even give up my python for it (and at twice the price, it might be the logical thing to do). :shrugs:

You girls are killing me. I called my SA and she ordered it for me with free overnight shipping, so I should have it on Saturday.

I am jealous of your seven Sophias! This will be my third :biggrin:

Oh and I agree, those gloves are hot.

As always, I love your choices. The sophia in this leather is a surprise! Reminds me of the gunmetal alexandra I have. I LOVE the texture of this leather.

The wallet will go so nicely with all of your new sophia bags! And the gloves are just beautiful!

Enjoy your new purchases!

BEAUTIFUL bag!!
Can you tell me what color of silver is it? Is is like a bronzy silver or like a steely gray gunmetal silver, and its not the light flashy silver right?? :smile:
Thanks for your input and congrats!!