Another Sophia reveal with some other goodies

Apr 18, 2009
Madison Leather Silver Small Sophia
#15960 QB/SV
This bag is awesome. The leather is squishy, soft and luxurious. Love it.

$358
DSCN2124.jpg

Attachments

• silver sophia 21.jpg
    silver sophia 21.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 123
  • silver sophia 31.jpg
    silver sophia 31.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 160
  • silver sophia 41.jpg
    silver sophia 41.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 178
  • silver sophia 51.jpg
    silver sophia 51.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 180
  • silver sophia 71.jpg
    silver sophia 71.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
I also didn't jump on the Sophia or Shoulder bag bandwagon because of the gold hardware....this silver bag is TDF! And I LOVE those gloves! Congrats on all your goodies!

I love it but I would be afraid it would peel. I haven't had any luck with metallic bags lately. It is gorgeous though.

Yes, I know. That crossed my mind too. I will be very careful with it. I just love it so much I will take the chance. I already put apple conditioner on the handles. The handles are a different leather. They are not metallic. The shoulder strap is metallic, though. I appled that too. Not sure if that will help, but I thought it was worth a try.

Yes, I know. That crossed my mind too. I will be very careful with it. I just love it so much I will take the chance. I already put apple conditioner on the handles. The handles are a different leather. They are not metallic. The shoulder strap is metallic, though. I appled that too. Not sure if that will help, but I thought it was worth a try.
Do you think I can apple my Acorn Alexandra?? Where do you buy the apple cleaner from??

Do you think I can apple my Acorn Alexandra?? Where do you buy the apple cleaner from??

I ordered the Apple leather moisturizer and Apple rain guard spray from EBay. It is the greatest stuff. Some of the moisturizer got on my hands when I was putting in all over my new Sophia's, and now my hands feel really soft - even after washing them. Ha.