Another Sophia reveal with some other goodies

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
    Madison Leather Silver Small Sophia
    #15960 QB/SV
    This bag is awesome. The leather is squishy, soft and luxurious. Love it.

$358[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. I didn't know there was a silver one. I like it. Congrats.

3. Madison Embossed Croc Medium Wallet - Toffee
    #44427 $148 B4/TF

[​IMG]

4. Poppy Moto Cross Black Leather Gloves
    #80950 $168

[​IMG]

5. There is a silver one? Love it!!!

I have been holding off on the sophia because of the gold hardware and now this....beautiful!!!

6. I also didn't jump on the Sophia or Shoulder bag bandwagon because of the gold hardware....this silver bag is TDF! And I LOVE those gloves! Congrats on all your goodies!

7. LOVE that! Love the hardware!!! Enjoy!

8. Hurry and order it. My SA said their were approx. 400 of these silver small Sophia's at Jax. But we've heard that before, haven't we? :P

9. Love Sophia in the silver leather & gunmetal HW!

And your gloves are awesome, too, nurse!!

10. I love it but I would be afraid it would peel. I haven't had any luck with metallic bags lately. It is gorgeous though.

11. Yes, I know. That crossed my mind too. I will be very careful with it. I just love it so much I will take the chance. I already put apple conditioner on the handles. The handles are a different leather. They are not metallic. The shoulder strap is metallic, though. I appled that too. Not sure if that will help, but I thought it was worth a try.

12. Do you think I can apple my Acorn Alexandra?? Where do you buy the apple cleaner from??

13. wow.... never seen this one before!!!!
    would love to see IRL!

14. I ordered the Apple leather moisturizer and Apple rain guard spray from EBay. It is the greatest stuff. Some of the moisturizer got on my hands when I was putting in all over my new Sophia's, and now my hands feel really soft - even after washing them. Ha.

15. WOW!!!! :drool: That bag is stunning!!!! I LOVE it! I didn't even know sophia came in that color. I love your other goodies too! Enjoy!