Another small MM reveal from Butterfly36029!

Dec 30, 2007
Here is what I got...the leather is to die for...it's soooo smooth I just want to touch it all day long!!! it's not glazed and reminds me of first season bows...they said they had just got it at the Bal Harbour store...and I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it!! and it's very spacious too...:biggrin: can't wait to use it!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Miu Miu wristlet2.jpg
    Miu Miu wristlet2.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 84
  • Miu Miu wristlet3.jpg
    Miu Miu wristlet3.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Miu Miu wristlet4.jpg
    Miu Miu wristlet4.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Miu Miu wristlet5.jpg
    Miu Miu wristlet5.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 69
You know I just realized they gave me the wrong voucher....I signed for the correct amount but I was given a voucher that says I bought 1,594 worth of merchandise and the description is soemthing like "autoreggen lurex coste nero" and "autoreggen lana patch antracite II"...i think this belongs to a weird looking lady in the store who was buying long socks...funny thing is she paid cash!! how was she carrying so much cash on her I don't know!!

Anyways, I paid USD 481 incluiding taxes and tax is 7% in Florida....and I really suck with numbers so this is all I could tell you....

Here is what I got...the leather is to die for...it's soooo smooth I just want to touch it all day long!!! it's not glazed and reminds me of first season bows...they said they had just got it at the Bal Harbour store...and I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it!! and it's very spacious too...:biggrin: can't wait to use it!!!!!!!

Beautiful!

I am definitely not done if they have the 75% again!!! but I doubt it...I need to sell some bags but the thing is where I live I don't trust sending them...I am getting way too many bags and accessories from different brands and not really having time to use them all....