Another small MM reveal from Butterfly36029!

Dec 30, 2007
Miu Miu heaven
Here is what I got...the leather is to die for...it's soooo smooth I just want to touch it all day long!!! it's not glazed and reminds me of first season bows...they said they had just got it at the Bal Harbour store...and I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it!! and it's very spacious too...:biggrin: can't wait to use it!!!!!!!

Attachments

Dec 30, 2007
Miu Miu heaven
Let me go check the receipt...the leather is kind of pebbled leather (not sure if that's the correct word...) let me see what the receipt says of everything in general....

Dec 30, 2007
Miu Miu heaven
You know I just realized they gave me the wrong voucher....I signed for the correct amount but I was given a voucher that says I bought 1,594 worth of merchandise and the description is soemthing like "autoreggen lurex coste nero" and "autoreggen lana patch antracite II"...i think this belongs to a weird looking lady in the store who was buying long socks...funny thing is she paid cash!! how was she carrying so much cash on her I don't know!!

Anyways, I paid USD 481 incluiding taxes and tax is 7% in Florida....and I really suck with numbers so this is all I could tell you....

sasy

Aug 5, 2009
Here is what I got...the leather is to die for...it's soooo smooth I just want to touch it all day long!!! it's not glazed and reminds me of first season bows...they said they had just got it at the Bal Harbour store...and I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it!! and it's very spacious too...:biggrin: can't wait to use it!!!!!!!
Beautiful!

Dec 30, 2007
Miu Miu heaven
I am definitely not done if they have the 75% again!!! but I doubt it...I need to sell some bags but the thing is where I live I don't trust sending them...I am getting way too many bags and accessories from different brands and not really having time to use them all....