Another Sloane or Large Venetta? Need advise pls

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all BV experts, I just got another Sloane in dark brown colour today, and now I am not sure am I made the right decision as I already got a Ferro Sloane. Should I go back to BV shop n change to a Large Venetta instead as is diffenent style? Need your advise. Thanks!

2. #2 Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
    I like variety, so I think you should at least try on the large veneta and if it works for you, exchange the dark brown sloane for it.

3. i would go for variety as well. try out the veneta at the store, see whether you like it.

4. I would try the Veneta. I have the Sloane in Nero, love her! I got a Medium Veneta in Ebano for variety. I will do the same style in a differnt color if it is in a different season, kwim? Maybe another Sloane in a S/S color...

Good luck with your decision!
    Cheers,

5. I bought a sloane last spring and just bought the Maxi Veneta...so, i would say try the Veneta....
    :sneaky:

6. Variety! (says the woman who has more than one veneta....)

7. ^^^ I agree, variety is the spice of life, so they say!

8. Maybe a nice big brown Veneta, hmmm?
    (thanks Gorsuch for photo)

bigbrownveneta.jpg
  9. Oh dear! Don't remind me of Gorsuch--I have to stay away from the Cucinelli sweaters they have on sale. Must stay away...

10. I say go for a veneta too.

11. CaliforniaGal, wow...the Veneta looks really really nice in the pic. Even looks better than in real. I think I will go back n exchange to the Large Veneta tomorrow. Thanks for all your advise :smile: