Another "Should I keep" thread...

I have to agree with the others. If you don't love the bag, then either return it or (if you can't) sell it. You may take a loss on it, but if it just sits unused in your closet forever, then you've lost out on it even more.

I have one Legacy satchel and even though I love the style, I agree that the huge dogleash clasp and strap over the top are a pain to get in and out of. My Legacy pocket Shoulder Totes are the same way, but I really love them so could never have returned them. :smile:

I agree. You can often tell once you get a bag home if you love it or not. Unfortunately, since it's been carried, your best bet may be to sell it on eBay. Who knows? You might get lucky and get some great bids b/c it is a gorgeous bag! Good luck!

You know what. I LOVE that bag. LOOOVE it. Ive been saving money to put towards it. However, the more I read and think about it, I dont think it will be practable for me :sad:

I too say to sell it on eBay or WAIT until you dont see too many of them on eBay so that it will be more in demand!

I think I am going to sell it just doesn't make sense to me to keep a bag I don't use.... after being on this forum selling on ebay seems so much trouble and I used to sell things on ebay now I feel a little hesitant but I guess if that's my option so be it. Thanks for everyones input.