Another shopping trip...Dior Day

Congratulations my friend... Lovely new watch. Its really very beautiful on you...
I just LOVE the Dior house of fashion. When I was in Miami recently I met a wonderful SA that really went into more detail than I was aware of and I have even more respect for their quality, construction and legend :smile:
I can see myself in this forum more and more :smile:
I hope you feel settled soon and happy to see the move did not lessen your shopping spirit!

Beautiful watch! I sold my J12s and bought a white Dior VIII with diamonds in the center like yours, except in a larger size, and I wear that watch all the time, even in the winter. Would love to get the black one as well. Overall, I think it is a much more feminine watch than the J12.

This is such a beautiful watch! I love everything about it! It is elegant, chic, rock, and edgy all at the same time! :heart::loveeyes::love::yahoo:
Thank you so much, poohbag! I'm completely happy with this watch, and it suits my daily needs perfectly. :smile:
Congratulations my friend... Lovely new watch. Its really very beautiful on you...
I just LOVE the Dior house of fashion. When I was in Miami recently I met a wonderful SA that really went into more detail than I was aware of and I have even more respect for their quality, construction and legend :smile:
I can see myself in this forum more and more :smile:
I hope you feel settled soon and happy to see the move did not lessen your shopping spirit!
Thanks so much, ********! The Dior house is just exquisite. Their craftsmanship is excellent and the designs fresh and clean. I'm going to the trunk show next week (time willing) to see the cruise collection and I can't wait! I've been won over by Raf's designs since he came to Dior, and he just keeps getting better. I don't think anything could lessen my shopping spirit! :smile:
Beautiful watch! I sold my J12s and bought a white Dior VIII with diamonds in the center like yours, except in a larger size, and I wear that watch all the time, even in the winter. Would love to get the black one as well. Overall, I think it is a much more feminine watch than the J12.
Thank you! The Dior VIII really is a great watch and I agree it's more feminine than the J12. I think the black just fits into my lifestyle so well, even though I know more people usually choose the white. It's high summer here, but I still love this watch on me now, so it's really a year 'round one for me. I hope you do decide to get the black as well!

Tutu, you've surprised us all! Here I was, expecting to see a tweed Miss Dior but this Dior VIII is such a great twist in your Dior shopping story, I love it lol! Stunning watch - major congrats!

Tutu, you've surprised us all! Here I was, expecting to see a tweed Miss Dior but this Dior VIII is such a great twist in your Dior shopping story, I love it lol! Stunning watch - major congrats!

Thank you, and I'm not done yet, Serrazane! I'm glad you like the Dior VIII, and do stay tuned for the rest of my shopping exploits this past week! :smile:

So, the moving is done, and the unpacking is proceeding slowly but steadily. I wanted to update this thread with a couple of the purchases I made before the move. The first is a pair of flats; they are a midnight blue color which is hard to capture on film, especially with flash. They are super comfortable, love the buckle on the toe, and now I'm wishing I had that midnight blue LD to go with them!

Attachments

• Dior shoes rrrrrr.jpg
    Dior shoes rrrrrr.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 259
  • Dior 001rrrrrrrrrrr.jpg
    Dior 001rrrrrrrrrrr.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 258
  • Dior 002rrrrrrr.jpg
    Dior 002rrrrrrr.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 258
  • Dior 004rrrrrrrrrr.jpg
    Dior 004rrrrrrrrrr.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 260
The second thing is that lovely Miss Dior bag that I'd hinted at. It's a gorgeous bag, and I found that it actually is a sleepy leftover from a previous season, but to me it's stunning. I love the little crystals in the cannage pattern. It's just so cute! I made a collage to show the best features; hope you like it.

Attachments

• 014rrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg
    014rrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 266
  • 033rrrrrrrrrrr.jpg
    033rrrrrrrrrrr.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 267
Oh so happy to see your update and happy to hear your move is complete! Your shoes look lovely although I can't seem to see the detail of the buckle very clearly! Do u have a close up shot? I absolutely adore your Miss Dior! The details are exquisite! It is such a beautiful bag!

Wow nice flats and Miss Dior. This "stone tweed" Miss Dior is one of my favourites. The colour combination is to die for, and the textured gold hardware is divine! I'm surprised there were any left.

Oh so happy to see your update and happy to hear your move is complete! Your shoes look lovely although I can't seem to see the detail of the buckle very clearly! Do u have a close up shot? I absolutely adore your Miss Dior! The details are exquisite! It is such a beautiful bag!

Thanks so much, poohbag! I can't wait to see your new bag that you got today that's "the" bag of the year! Here are some close up shots of the shoe buckles. Love, love the Miss!

Attachments

• IMG_0499rrrrrrrrrrr.jpg
    IMG_0499rrrrrrrrrrr.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_0500rrrrrrrrr.jpg
    IMG_0500rrrrrrrrr.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_0502rrrrrrrr.jpg
    IMG_0502rrrrrrrr.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 268
Thanks so much, poohbag! I can't wait to see your new bag that you got today that's "the" bag of the year! Here are some close up shots of the shoe buckles. Love, love the Miss!

Wow I really love these! The shape of the toe box and the shoe buckle are so cool, kinda sculptural/architectural! :loveeyes::heart: I'm going thru a patent phase right now so these are particularly exciting!

Umm thanks tutushopper! It's actually not "the" bag of the year. That went to the so black for me. I was referring to this filling my one more bag quota for the remainder of the year, and somehow "the one bag" became the "one" and then "the" bag haha! Don't want u to be let down! Actually the situation hasn't been completely sorted out. I have to see what happens once I get the goods in my hands...Thanks for sharing in my excitement though!

Big congrats tutushopper!! So happy that you finally have a chance to reveal this gorgeous gold beauty! :love: Also love the flats, they look very sleek and elegant. You have great taste, wish I could go through your closet one day! :biggrin: