another shopping trip!!! <3

miss_sam

<3 Coach Juicy DVF<3
Feb 14, 2008
Colorado
I fell so hard for my new tattersall mini skinny, that I couldn't resist the demi after seeing it posted in the reference section. She's wonderful!

I love the pink gradient ponytail scarf... I also picked up the watercolor stripe ponytail scarf, but it was a gift for my aunt.

Thanks for looking!!!

Attachments

The tall one

Need More Bal and LV
O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
MD
too cute. i have to say it again i love your capacity magenta wristlet. i have to see it in real life.

miss_sam

<3 Coach Juicy DVF<3
Feb 14, 2008
Colorado
too cute. i have to say it again i love your capacity magenta wristlet. i have to see it in real life.
Aww, thank you. I really love that wristlet, too. I really don't have much that is completely leather, so I'm afraid of scratching it. It is very nice to have, though, and I think it'll be ideal for nights out when I don't want a big bag, but still want a nicer clutch than my other wristlets or small bags. I wear tons of black, too... so it's a great *pop*. I can't get over how soft it is... so go check it out as soon as you can!

Thanks for the compliments!

Bag&ShoeLover

Jan 30, 2008
Brewcity, WI
Don't worry about scratches. If that leather is like my Bleecker Capacity Wristlet ...a little moisturizer and it is fine.

Love the new stuff...is the demi the coated canvas?

miss_sam

<3 Coach Juicy DVF<3
Feb 14, 2008
Colorado
Don't worry about scratches. If that leather is like my Bleecker Capacity Wristlet ...a little moisturizer and it is fine.

Love the new stuff...is the demi the coated canvas?
Yep... it is coated canvas. It's already proven useful, as my niece got frappucino on it yesterday!