another shopping trip!!! <3

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I fell so hard for my new tattersall mini skinny, that I couldn't resist the demi after seeing it posted in the reference section. She's wonderful!

I love the pink gradient ponytail scarf... I also picked up the watercolor stripe ponytail scarf, but it was a gift for my aunt.

Thanks for looking!!!

s10.jpg s11.jpg s12.jpg
  2. How CUTE!! I want!!
    Congrats..so pretty all together!!!

3. too cute. i have to say it again i love your capacity magenta wristlet. i have to see it in real life.

4. Very cute! the scarf is pretty!!

5. Aww, thank you. I really love that wristlet, too. I really don't have much that is completely leather, so I'm afraid of scratching it. It is very nice to have, though, and I think it'll be ideal for nights out when I don't want a big bag, but still want a nicer clutch than my other wristlets or small bags. I wear tons of black, too... so it's a great *pop*. I can't get over how soft it is... so go check it out as soon as you can!

Thanks for the compliments!

6. Don't worry about scratches. If that leather is like my Bleecker Capacity Wristlet ...a little moisturizer and it is fine.

Love the new stuff...is the demi the coated canvas?

7. Congrats, the bag is great and I LOVE the scarf!

8. Your Tattersall demi and ponytail scarf is cute. Congrats on your purchases.

9. I really like your tattersall demi & skinny set! The scarf is pretty too!

10. Yep... it is coated canvas. It's already proven useful, as my niece got frappucino on it yesterday!

11. Very cute! Congrats!

12. Darn Kids!:wtf:

13. Love everything!!! Congrats!

14. Love it! I don't think I've seen that before!

15. OMG I LOVE that!!! O_O