Another Selling Question!

MCAddict

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
Ok, so my main selling account, which had the restrictions lifted, has them again! So I cannot sell anything for 30 days, and its still the beginning of the month. Anyway, can I just sell on my other ebay account? Or is that against the rules?

onegirlcreative

Daddy's Little Girl
Feb 11, 2008
Dovunque voglia andare
I think the 30 day restriction only applies to designer items, no? Are you wanting to sell additional designer items, or something that has nothing to do with that? I think you should be able to sell on eBay, just not designer goods.

MCAddict

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
I have no idea why it is restriced. I have excellent history in selling LV, and of course the Powerseller live help is useless! I can't get any answers from them.

MCAddict

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
I think the 30 day restriction only applies to designer items, no? Are you wanting to sell additional designer items, or something that has nothing to do with that? I think you should be able to sell on eBay, just not designer goods.
Designer items. I had this before, and got told it was removed. Now it is back?! I have a ton of bags to sell, and now have no where to sell them. So can I try selling them on my other ID or is that not allowed?

alfiebach

O.G.
Feb 24, 2008
west wales uk
Designer items. I had this before, and got told it was removed. Now it is back?! I have a ton of bags to sell, and now have no where to sell them. So can I try selling them on my other ID or is that not allowed?
i would try the other id, if not allowed, why would they let you have 2 got to be ok. try it and see good luck:heart:

allie06nd

Mar 18, 2008
Try opening a new account. From what I understand, a lot of people are doing that these days in order to get around all of the pesky restrictions.

onegirlcreative

Daddy's Little Girl
Feb 11, 2008
Dovunque voglia andare
I wouldn't risk listing them then, as eBay will most likely suspend your account if you do. I think a few other members on here have mentioned they have been suspended (indefinitely) for doing just that.

Maybe give Bonanzle a shot. I guess you have nothing to lose, unless of course you need the money ASAP. If not, just open a new ID and try selling it from there. Not sure what to recommend as it seems eBay is just going nuts these days!

MCAddict

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
I would get some answers before I make any decisions.
Yes, I have been trying all day to get some straigt answers, but no one knows why they are there! I have chatted, and called, and they all don't know, and they all just say to email trust and safety. Its so frustrating:cursing:. I will have to go ahead and give bonanzle a shot, as I don't *need* the money that badly.

TXGirlie

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
North Texas
I've heard that others have had no problems selling on another ID, myself included. Buy you could get a restriction on the other ID too, after selling a certain number of bags.

I would list your bags in various places besides ebay- like Bonanzle (free to list) and maybe onlineauction ($8/month), while working with ebays restrictions.

MCAddict

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
^Yes, I think I am going to start listing them at bonanzle, I already signed up, just need to list them.

MCAddict

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
Well I am happy to announce that my restrictions were lifted. I am so happy, as I have a ton of bags to list and this would have destroyed those plans. I do wonder why mine were raised, put back on, then raised again though. Strange.