another scarf question...duh...

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Does it look ok to tie other brand scarfs on your hermes? I have some lovely pucci scarves but don't know if this is a no-no...
How did I make it to 43 without this forum?

LOL...I made it to (almost) 39... P...I agree with you...you could tie random scarves, but I would not... Then again, I do not tie any scarves on my bag...so perhaps my opinion is worth nill...

That said...Pucci is the only random scarf brand that I can imagine on an H-bag...but then again...I would not do it... LOL...I make almost no sense...

I guess you COULD tie another brand scarf on your stunningly, gorgeous Hermes bag.....you could.....I guess......if you HAVE to. I wouldn't but I guess I could too...........................

.........................naaa.

Call me the non-conformist or simply classless, but since I've been collecting scarves for so long, I do tie other scarves to my Hermes handbag: vintage Gucci florals, Pucci and even an occasional Ferragamo scarf. I actually was encouraged to do so by a very stylish French friend.

On the other hand, one can never have too many Hermes scarves :smile: , so I encourage you to keep adding to your collection.

What do you think about tying an H scarf on a Chanel or LV? Naa also?

I would not...but then again, I do not wear scarves on bags...so my opinion may be worth nill... But...IMHO...an H scarf on a Chanel or LV might look like you are "trying"...unless...it was not really tied, but just slung...like you might throw a pashmina or shawl in your bag and it drifts out a bit...like you might want to wear it later, but you don't need it now...